Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 8 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C.
XoJom Group Inc is no longer participating in the PMI R.E.P beginning in 2016. We wanted to assure that our programs stay unbiased and independent and our open bar philosophy might not align with the PMI R.E.P standards. This does not in any way prohibit you from claiming PDUs for this program. You will receive certificates and records to claim 8 Class B PDUs and you will receive detailed Talent Triangle information on how to allocate the PDUs.
XoJom Group Inc is not a Scrum Alliance R.E.P. We love Scrum and the Scrum community and are active participants. We are committed to providing leading and unbiased education and perspectives.
Sponsors & Tool Vendors
We do not partner with tool companies at this time. We are concerned that agile tools violate the very value as stated in the Agile Manifesto: Individuals and interactions over processes and tools. Tools are counter-productive and actually support the status-quo rather than replace it.
While we use tools in some part of our presentations, we do not take kick-backs or referral fees from anyone.
We believe that many agile tools in the market encourage team members to stay in the cubicles and do things the old way. If you can't be agile with stickies on the wall, you can't be agile with tools.
Date & Location
Created and presented by Karlheinz Muenchow based on feedback obtained from over 3,000 attendees at PMI SeminarsWorld (The Agile PMP) and 200+ Lean-Agile implementations he led across the globe. (702) 949 6164 or Karl@XoJom.com
About Your Instructor
From leading missile launch systems to engineering in mechatronics creating products deemed impossible, my passion has always been to find better ways of how to innovate and create. I am not an instructor. I am a pragmatist. The practices in this program will be extremely valuable to you and your career. We go beyond frameworks like SAFe, DaD, LeSS and Nexus because at the end of the day, it comes down to actual practices you can use within these frameworks. Map your value stream, define value, use real math to rank items, practical dashboards for your executives, show them that you increased ROI by 100% and increased value stream efficiency by at least 25%. I am a systems engineer by trade and the practices I teach are based on math, not BS.
I only teach practices you can actually use right away. Real stuff. Pragmatic methods as they related to Lean-Agile not (yet) found in books. Your know-how, skills and expertise are directly related to your value in the market place. This program will help you increase that value.
Are you in? Contact me at Karl@XoJom.com for questions, comments and concerns. I'd love to hear from you directly.
Come join me. Network. Learn something new. Get your PDUs, CEUs, or whatever you are after. And have fun
Based on real experience
1. Provide info below.
2. Receive an Invoice via e-mail.
3. Use Invoice secure payment link.
$ 795.00 if registered by 31 Dec 2016
$ 995.00 if registered by 7 Jan 2017
$1,295.00 if registered by 28 Jan 2017
$1,885.00 at door (if available)
Full refund if cancelled by 7 Jan 2017
70% refund if cancelled by 14 Jan 2017
40% refund if cancelled by 20 Jan 2017
No refund if cancelled after 20 Jan 2017
USD $ 795.00 (early bird)
Rate expires in:
1. Fees: Registration fees are inclusive of program materials, luncheons and refreshments, but exclude accommodation and travel expenses.
2. Payment terms: Following the receipt of your registration submitted at AgileSeminar.com, an invoice will be e-mailed along with a payment link (Major Credit Cards and PayPal accepted). Payments are due immediately. If payments are not received within 3 business days, your reservation will be cancelled. Hardship such as unemployment or group discounts will be entertained. Please contact Karl@XoJom.com with your specific circumstances for consideration.
3. Cancellation/Substitution: Substitution is allowed anytime before the event. Otherwise all registrations carry a cancellation liability of the contract value immediately after an authorized registration form has been received by the Organizer. By submitting this registration form the client understands and explicitly agrees that in case of any dispute or cancellation the Organizer will not be able to mitigate its losses. If, for any reason the Organizer decides to postpone or cancel the event, the Organizer is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or any other cost incurred by the clients.
4. Indemnity: The Organizer reserves the right to change the event content, date, and venue should circumstances require. In such cases no penalty, partial refund or refund or alternative offer shall be made. If the Organizer permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever, and provided that the event is not postponed or merged with any other event at a later date, the Client shall receive full payment returned in 10 business days after the proposed initial date of the event. The client hereby indemnifies and holds the Organizer harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, expenses including attorney fees, which are incurred by the Client.
5. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced and distributed by the Organizer, both electronically and in hard-copy, are expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited without written permission of the Organizer.
And here is my promise: If this program will not meet or exceed your expectations, I will personally refund your seminar fee.
Group discounts, hardship discounts and other special discounts as well as PO payment options are available. Please contact Karl@XoJom.com
Not yet ready to sign-up?
for Karl: Includes THE AGILE PMP program